Welcome to GeoData - created and maintained by Sascha Wildgrube.
Provides information about which country is a member in the European Union and the Schengen agreement.
Sets Taiwan's name to "Taiwan".
GeoData is NOT an officially supported ServiceNow product.
GeoData does NOT come with any kind of warranty. If you use it, you own it!
- Create an account on GitHub - if not done already.
- Create a personal access token for your GitHub account.
- Add credentials to access GitHub - use "Basic Auth".
- Fork the repository https://github.com/saschawildgrube/servicenow-devtools.
- Go to Studio and import the DevTools application from source control.
- Perform all installation steps for the DevTools application documented here: https://www.wildgrube.com/servicenow-devtools
- Fork the repository https://github.com/saschawildgrube/servicenow-geodata.
- Go to Studio and import the GeoData application from source control.
- The x_snc_geodata.AppInstall() function must be executed.
Run the following script as a background script in scope x_snc_geodata:
Copyright 2022-2023 by Sascha Wildgrube
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License")
You may not use GeoData except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
1.1.0 - 2023-01-02
- Rome and Quebec are no longer actively supported.
- Tokyo is now supported.
- DevTools 1.50.0 is now required.
- Croatia joined the Schengen area on January 1st, 2023.
- Eurozone member status is now supported.
- AppInstall() now also executes DevTools' AppInstall() function.
1.0.0 - 2022-04-16
First baselined version