Welcome to Runbook - created and maintained by Sascha Wildgrube.
Renders an operations runbook for an instance.
Runbook is NOT an officially supported ServiceNow product.
Runbook does NOT come with any kind of warranty. If you use it, you own it!
- Create an account on GitHub - if not done already.
- Create a personal access token for your GitHub account.
- Add credentials to access GitHub - use "Basic Auth".
- Fork the repository https://github.com/saschawildgrube/servicenow-devtools.
- Go to Studio and import the DevTools application from source control.
- Perform all installation steps for the DevTools application documented here: https://www.wildgrube.com/servicenow-devtools/
- Fork the repository https://github.com/saschawildgrube/servicenow-runbook.
- Go to Studio and import the Runbook application from source control.
- The x_snc_run_book.AppInstall() function must be executed.
Run the following script as a background script in scope x_snc_run_book:
- Assign the x_snc_run_book.viewer role to user that should have access to the runbook.
Copyright 2022 by Sascha Wildgrube
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License")
You may not use Runbook except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
1.0.0 - 2022-11-14
First baselined version